If you wanted to make a new Mephy...

This is a pic of mine, taken at a recent tourney. He's my Blood Drinkers chapter Mephiston clone:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TudpJTQG3fA/TWufRZF9LTI/AAAAAAAAAJY/ovpesybNZt0/s1600/IMG_20110226_114119.jpg

Warmachine model base, Librarian force sword arm, chaplain plasma pistol arm, BA/DA backpack, and GS all around. I'm pleased with how he turned out.

I made mine from all plastic bits, combination of Sanguinary Guard and Dark Angels Veteran Bits: The hooded head and cloaked body of DA with the Sang Guard body front plate and Sang Guard arms and pads. I will try and get a picture up to show a better idea of what I mean

FOXX

Have you seen jawaballs mephiston it's converted from the WHFB vlad von carestein the finnished model looks like this:

I liked Jawa's work before, but that's just too much. :D

I used the "jumping" SG legs with the two emblems on the legs, a normal marine torso and a mould press from Meph's armour. His sword was fixed into an new arm, and the PP is also aiming while he's slicing forward like a scythe. I think I will either cut his old hood off or try to remake it from GS, just like I will try to make him a robe from GS, when I finally get around assembling the parts. Actually, that shall be the next point on my list after finishing the Stormraven, the Furioso, the Scouts....

Snorri

Snorri, sounds a beast - hurry up and get it done!

Boltergeist - looks awesome, very original :P

Here is my humble attempt:-

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh190/MidnightRunner81/SDC11088.jpg

Mix of DA bitz, BA bitz and the original head and sword, guitar wire and greenstuff :)

I used astoraths chest piece, arms from the deathcompany box (plasma pistol + random arm I switched weapon on). astoraths skull shoulderpad, a sanguinary guard winged shoulderpad, Mephistons sword, a blood angel head(scalped) + a dark angel lower body. green stuffed the cape and the hair.

Looked awesome imo: >

I used astoraths chest piece, arms from the deathcompany box (plasma pistol + random arm I switched weapon on). astoraths skull shoulderpad, a sanguinary guard winged shoulderpad, Mephistons sword, a blood angel head(scalped) + a dark angel lower body. green stuffed the cape and the hair.

Looked awesome imo: >

no pic?

Boltergeist - looks awesome, very original :Troops:

Mix of DA bitz, BA bitz and the original head and sword, guitar wire and greenstuff :Elite:

Brother, how did you pull off "decapitating" meph so cleanly?

Brother, how did you pull off "decapitating" meph so cleanly?

Pin vice and a junior hack saw :P I always leave loads of excess so I can file it to a 'snug fit' and green stuff any gaps. I also filed down the plastic collar on the marine torso for a better fit. His head is actually from the original run of the mini during Angels of Death era when I was last into the hobby!! Memories butchered in one fell decapitation <_<

Boltergeist - looks awesome, very original <_<

Mix of DA bitz, BA bitz and the original head and sword, guitar wire and greenstuff :P

That's the best by far in my eyes....damn that's a fine convert....very very nice.

Archived