Astorath's axe, help!

henrywalker

So i have astorath the grim and i've never been happy with his axe. i took him out of my case just now and the axe handle (which kept bending) had broken.

so i took part of a sanguinary guard axe (the double header) and have stuck that on (with some conversions)

my problem is using super glue to stick 2 tiny surfaces together. how can i make the damn thing stick properly and straight?

I cut off his wussy emo bone axe and pinned on an eviscerator. Now he looks like a real badass, not a whingeing androgynous fool. Should have given him a buzz cut too, but I was too lazy to file his hair off.

I cut off his wussy emo bone axe and pinned on an eviscerator. Now he looks like a real badass, not a whingeing androgynous fool. Should have given him a buzz cut too, but I was too lazy to file his hair off.

good idea with the eviscerator!

Personally I would do a head swap if I had the skills.

LMAO.

...damn hippie

Archived