First and second company

Sangrianor

Great to see. There are too many assault marines in the 2nd company. Am I assuming the ones on bikes and in landspeeders are duplicates of the ones with jump packs? Is that what you plan to do with the first company - same marines in Terminator armour and as Vanguard (95 of them) and the five stern-guard.

nice, but ba dont have 100 suits of termy armour. salamanders have te most at just over 100, and dark angels have the highest % of suits to first co members, at exactly 100. Saying that if you want go for it but just lettting you know. good job regardless. also i want to see a close up of your first co captain....

nice, but ba dont have 100 suits of termy armour. salamanders have te most at just over 100, and dark angels have the highest % of suits to first co members, at exactly 100.

Do you happen to have a source that says the BA don't have 100 suits? The majority of chapters don't have a full compliment and the fact that they are one of the few that do is part of the DA's 'thing' but its not something unique to them.

Who says we don't have a hundred terminator suits? We certainly did in Angels of Death, enough for everyone in the first company. Probably more to spare for the big wusses in the command structure who don't follow Lord Dante's power armoured lead.

I would expect all first foundings, unless there was a very definite reason against it, to have a company's worth of these suits. Ultramarines seem to have loads of them, if their photos are anything to go by.

Not that anyone looks at it as official but I believe there is a number posted in Space Hulk and it was close to 90.

Some of us do. It was 80 believe but I don't think it mentioned if that was due to shortage of suits of shortage of veterans - it was also 400 years ago so the number could have gone up or down by now.

Archived