Kit'ed Dante and his Friends WIP Updated 6/27 Finals

They ALL look great, but I found a couple of things that may not be represented correctly. At least not yet as the project is not finished. ;) Disclaimer: I can give a rat's tookas, but in official tournies, WYSIWYG reigns supreme. Dante is missing an Iron Halo; HG - as referred to in C:BA - wear PA, not AA; and as much as I love that Sang. Priest, he can only be used as the Elite choice version because of his upgrades. The Honour Guard's Sanguinary Novitiate can ONLY be represented with: PA; BG or Bp; Chainsword; F&K grenades; and a Blood Chalice of some sort. ;) Otherwise, IT ALL LOOKS GOOD TO ME!!!

Yeah I know I'm late to the party but...it's not artificer armor unless you say it is. BA captains can't wear AA and clearly have SG chest pieces IN the codex. You want it to be a Noviate it doesn't say "chainsword" it says close combat weapon as defined by the BRB can be ANYTHING construed as a CCW so paint the axe silver and go to town. WYSIWYG is a representation, as long as "what you see" can plausibly be "what u get" no tourney player should give you ^_^. IF they do you should pack your :cuss up and find a new place to play. Don't call a frag grenade a Melta bomb, but also don't suffer a douche. YMMV

The honour guard with 2 swords could be either a company champion or chapter champion maybe?

^

Yea, could be.Used him once as a blood champ (no one at my lgs really seems to care.) I've also got 3 more chaps on the way, so this from time to time can double as van vets as my list requires. Also explains whys there are 1 too many "honor guard" marines :whistling:

-CC

Archived