What "Models" would you like to see updated?

Verfolgung

I think one thing that used to define us but was lessened in the last codex was our blending of daemons. I almost would rather have a new form of daemonic engine similar to the defiler than to give us a flying transport. Plus the Stormbird sounds like something too big to use in normal games if its supposed to transport more than a Thunderhawk.

Other models I would also love to see would be new forms of the Greater daemons. Or if they are going to keep the GD entry the way it is then they create a customizable plastic kit that allows you to build something aligned to one of the four gods. Something similar to how many options the spawn kit has. Of course if they did this I would hope for them to improve upon the GD by allowing us to give it marks and options similar to how the current Prince works.

All been said before, but:

-plastic havocs, preferably like the loyal dev box with 2+ plastic AC/ML/whatever(to go along with cost tweak on havocs)

-plastic dread, to go along with tweaked dread rules(along the vein of the loyalist ven kit, loads of twisted and cool options)

-plastic PA HQ box with lord and sorc options, as feature full as our termie bawks, capable of making lords with any given mark as well as sorcs

Those three options would make my IW very happy indeed. I mean, it's easy to convert the above from loyalist stuff/the metal models available, but it would be nice to have our own kits that are worth a damn.

I'd also like to see plastic cult kits personally, or an updated CSM kit with separate upgrade sprues for cult choices, notably plague marines and raptors(with updated rules). The kits could be simple, cheap single sprues, and for example the raptor one could have 5 raptorpacks, 5 heads and a pair of ligning claws, the death guard pack could have 7 torsos, a powerfist, rebreather heads and etc.

Plus plastic obliterator cult, but they'd still look terrible and I'd have to build my own anyways.

The FW kits are nice, but aren't available in most stores, cost a mint, have moulding issues, and take forever to get over the pond here. Not to mention the whole "working with resin is hazardous for your health" aspect. Plastic kits avoid all that and most stores are willing and able to stock them as a bonus.

Anyways, that bascially covers almost every model in the codex, doesn't it...

Would it be too much to ask for Legion upgrade kits for Night Lords and Iron Warriors?

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/...dId=prod1110166

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/...dId=prod1110164

OK, PLASTIC upgrade kits?

Now we're cooking with bacon grease. <_<

Archived