New Apothecary

Well, hello good old B&C I'm back :D

For those who followed by older thread with the black Marines I'm sorry it stopped, *prepares for being told off*......but I got bored of painting Marines!

But after a break of doing some new Imperial Guard (see my blog) I've now digged out an old Apothercary I had and decided to give get the paintbrushes out yet again.

He's still not complete, but here's the progress so far....

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/Cosmic_Castaway2157/SAM_0776.jpg

As you can tell the picture has been cropped so he looks better in reality, but at least you can see the detail.

As always C&C is appreciated.

Cosmic

Welcome back. The Apothecary looks good as always. Seems his probin' hand has been in some baaaad places...or maybe that's just battle damage ;).

Is that an Ultramarines chapter symbol on his shoulder though? When the hell did that happen? :lol:

Welcome back. The Apothecary looks good as always. Seems his probin' hand has been in some baaaad places...or maybe that's just battle damage :D.

Is that an Ultramarines chapter symbol on his shoulder though? When the hell did that happen? B)

Thanks Firepower :-). Haha I'd never really thought about that to be honest! It's just battle damage and looks better when the photo isn't cropped trust me.

Yeah it is Ultramarines, it was all I could think of doing at the time.

Archived