Tank Shock and Disembark

Eenami5

Also interesting to note, if I'm reading this right, is that you can Tank Shock while you Ram (on the way or afterward), but you can't Ram while you Tank Shock.

Even though ramming is a "special" tank shock.

Short answer: Yes and No.

Long answer: With Tank Shock, you can move any distance you want more than 0". Thus, if you moved 12" or less, yes you can disembark. With Ramming, you must always go as fast as possible, hitting every unit in the way. If this ends up being more than 12" because it's a Fast Vehicle or whatever, then you cannot disembark.

@ Eenami5: You are correct. When you Tank Shock you cannot Ram (as you stop immediately if you come within 1" of an enemy vehicle) but when you Ram you can Tank Shock everything in the way, provided you aren't stopped of course.

@ CaptinLoken: Whether a vehicle can shoot or not is independent of what its passengers can do in this case.

I would double check rules under ramming ... Ramming another vehicle defiantly says you can't fire ... Depending on the wording it may say you can't do anything else.. OUT of town but I'm actually thinking you can't.

Double checked - it only specifies that you may not Fire, nothing else is prohibited.

Archived