Plastic Inner Circle

sar mikael

• 2 months later...

so yet again ive left my thread unattended for too long! sorry. im afraid not much progress on the painting side but i have been accumulating parts for plastic ezekial and plastic asmodia!!!! yeah! however azzy has had some paint applied-

gallery_41292_5908_697107.jpg

sorry i kno wthe lighting is bad and flash is too much- ive recently moved my stuff into the loft and i may have to migrate back downstairs- at least for the photos!! azzy has free hand similar to bethor in the blank armour spots, but obviously has more detailed armour in general. also im going to change his red lining of the robes to a deep purple- itll look much better!

but i have been distracted by a few other mini's ive been putting together- here they are

gallery_41292_5908_258274.jpg

gallery_41292_5908_1134519.jpg

gallery_41292_5908_978752.jpg

dont fret though as the inner circle has been expanding- sammael in plastic is here- both on jetbike and speeder-

gallery_41292_5908_383533.jpg

gallery_41292_5908_406305.jpg

he was inspired by a thread on here, i forget which one but it really struck a chord with me so, so far really happy with this. and the speeder-

gallery_41292_5908_1810168.jpg

gallery_41292_5908_756344.jpg

the theory with this is the normal speeder beefed up with extra armour , for the armour 14, twin link HB dude a bit angry standing up and strafing dudes with shells on the way past and sammael in the back will be firing the twin link ass cannons and with the driver just concentrating on ...er.......driving!

so let me know what you think! ta for looking

Very nice... That Crimson Fist is just plain awesome.

The Land Speeder, it looks odd at first glance, but you warm to it. On the back section however, there's a long section with nothing really there. Could do with an icon or two to spice it up.

I look very forward to a plastic Asmodia.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, thanks for the positive feedback. well now sammy's low rider is now fully painted here we are:-

gallery_41292_5908_1289784.jpg

gallery_41292_5908_951198.jpg

gallery_41292_5908_1345188.jpg

gallery_41292_5908_1400035.jpg

so let me know what you think!

Zincite - i saw what you mean and have added the cherub from the WFB general kit onto the back blank area. for the other side i do have the ravenwing scrolls/badges and such on a rope from the upgrade kit but seem to have misplaced it for the mean time. but will find it at some point but for the tournament coming up this weekend at warhammer world- he'll do. hope to see some of you guys there.

Kayesh- yeah they are quity stark highlights but was terrible photyography too- i took the pictures in the loft (attic) with no natural light whatsoever, so the highlights arent that bad. honest! haha.

so C&C's please. ta for looking.

Archived