Raptors project need some some ideas

mogluk

I am relatively new to B&C, I did not make a vow (can I still do that). but my project will be a small tournament force with all vehicles being of a speeder or speeder "counts as" stand in....I am being fairly ambitious, here is what came in the mail yesterday.....

gallery_58947_5910_2007987.jpg

actually one of the speeders is mine as well as the master on jet bike.... but the rest are to be used for various speeder projects in a delta force style Raptors army.

anyone have any cool ideas for a conversion or should I have the army list down first?

I only have the back bone of the list and its not "official" as it contains a tempest speeder, but these are the models I was tossing around no set plans yet, I like using a heavy scout theme or a bike and speeder theme AKA scars

HQ- Cato Sicarius ( i love having inilftrating tac squad)

HQ- captain on bike

E- legion of damned

E- techmarien

E- techmarien

T- Tac squad (infiltrating

T- 5 bikes

T- 5 bikes

T- 5 scouts

T- 5 scouts

T- 10 scouts -telion

F- Landspeeder Storm (might go 3x tornado)

F- Landspeeder Storm (might go 3 X tornado)

F- 3x landspeeder tornado

Hvy- Tempest speeder

Hvy- thunderfire

Hvy-

I think it would look totally awesome if you had an all flying force, or at least a diorama like that. You could have the land speeders all accompanying a storm raven while assault marines are jumping out of it or flying alongside. i know that the raptors are really more vietnam era style fighting, but it'd be neat to see them all in flight.

Thanks for the list!

Sounds like you want the tact squad to be a sneaky type thing, so I would suggest useing chaos warriors from the fantesy range as a base. This way you can have the cloaked look, just fill in the holes of the cloak with GS and find a way to flatten the back to attach a pack. Then put on a bolter and sm helmet. I think that might give you the sneaky infultrator look you are going for. (Its what I planned on doing to my sternguard! :lol: )

Personaly I would opt for no storm and take the tornados, a suggestion which is completely irrelevant to the question you asked, but there it is.

Archived