Could I? Should I?

subtlebrush

I don't hate all of them but I do really and truly HATE Cyrus and his stupid haircut.

...but Cyrus is correct.

Back on topic.

The priest could be represented by a psyker passively enhancing nearby squads.

Brilliant idea.

Ha ha nice! To each their own brother. I never knew anyone held that much hate for them.

Mr.Malevolent

i refuse to play DoW for that reason actually, but ya...i think their whole chapter should burn

O_o

They created the Chapter so they could have free reign and not tread on the toes on existing fans.

Imagine if they'd written Mephiston turned into a Chaos fool and got smoked by Dante? Imagine the outrage!

Seems like wisdom to me.

That you want them to burn because they are not Blood Angels?!.... words escape me.

Why would you share that with someone who is just starting out his force?!

since i've never played the games i don't know how the story of them goes, but they could have made a game that was just fine with the BA, or they could have made their 'new' chapter more different than any other existing chapter. between the name, chapter badge, and color scheme it just seems like laziness, and what i gather from what you guys have said it seems a prominent member of the ravens turning to chaos is just a lazy way to get a 'good' twist into the games story. the whole thing just reeks of laziness to me.

like i said it wasn't an attack on him, and his reply makes it seem like he understands that.

Archived