Jaws of the wolf

Lord of Death

Can this be used agiast dreadnoughts

No. Dread's are Walkers, and the JOTWW rules specifically lists out monstrous creatures, beasts, cavalry, bikes, and infantry as those affected.

And make sure your opponent recognizes that Jump Infantry are not on the list of things that can be hurt by Jaws (though some of the other wolf powers are great for anti-jumpers)

You wouldn't believe the number of times I've had that argument.

No. Dread's are Walkers, and the JOTWW rules specifically lists out monstrous creatures, beasts, cavalry, bikes, and infantry as those affected.

jaws%20rule.jpg

does not say monstrous creatures, beasts, cavalry, bikes, and infantry as those affected. anything without a leadership value(i.e. dreads and other vehicles) are unaffected though.

Don't know what leadership has to do with anything, it is an Initiative test. And read your own quote "Monstrous Creatures, beasts, cavalary, bikes and infantry that are touched touched by this line must take an Initiative test"

Seems pretty clear to me that Mykra is right.

And dont try the "I was being sarcastic" :tu: because It is :D near impossible to tell the connotation in a single line of typing, so your intent can only be judged with your post.

jaws%20rule.jpg

does not say monstrous creatures, beasts, cavalry, bikes, and infantry as those affected. anything without a leadership value(i.e. dreads and other vehicles) are unaffected though.

Reread it please. The third line says exactly that.

James, it amazes me people have fought you over that. The rulebook itself says plain as day the types of units in the game, and Infantry and Jump Infantry are clearly defined as not being one and the same.

Archived