Blood Angels last 2 & Squad

I am Legion

Thanks guys!!! I love the new BA bits. Waiting so long for them (15 years)!!! I'm going to start working on a REGULAR CAPTAIN!!!! I know blasphemy, right?!?! But the new parts just make me want to have fun with it. After that I'll be working on a sanguinary priest.

Thanks guys!!! I love the new BA bits. Waiting so long for them (15 years)!!! I'm going to start working on a REGULAR CAPTAIN!!!! I know blasphemy, right?!?! But the new parts just make me want to have fun with it. After that I'll be working on a sanguinary priest.

These models are great, so clean looking.

Nothing wrong with a Captain. You can always use him as a 'Counts As..' or to show the Sanguinor's Marine Mojo Upgrading Powers.

These models are really good. The paint job you have done on them is first rate also, how did you do the yellow helmets?

Beautifully painted, but you need to drill out the barrels on your guns.

Especially the flamer.

How would I go about drilling the barrels on my models? I'm guessing power drill but is that not too powerful?

Love the army. The best in my opinion is the guy guarding him self with his shield as he readies his sword. Excellent pose and one I'll want to adopt on a mini where they have a shield.

Hahaha I was actually trying to make the shield guy look like he's about to tackle a wall.

As for the yellow helmet scheme:

Helmet

1---calthan brown

1---bubonic brown

3 soft---golden yellow

watery---gryphonne sepia

1---sunburst yellow highlight

watery---gryphonne sepia

Lens Scheme

1---DA Green

1---Snot Green

1---Scorpian Green Highlight

1---Tharaka Green Wash

The sunburst yellow is only done where the light would reflect most i guess. I need more practice with it though......

Hahaha I was actually trying to make the shield guy look like he's about to tackle a wall.

As for the yellow helmet scheme:

Helmet

1---calthan brown

1---bubonic brown

3 soft---golden yellow

watery---gryphonne sepia

1---sunburst yellow highlight

watery---gryphonne sepia

Lens Scheme

1---DA Green

1---Snot Green

1---Scorpian Green Highlight

1---Tharaka Green Wash

The sunburst yellow is only done where the light would reflect most i guess. I need more practice with it though......

More practice? Dude they look amazing. I've just started painting again, I started painting space marines around 19 year ago but on and off alot, the last models I painted were word bearers in 2003 and I've just picked it up again now! I hope I can get as good as you after a bit of practice, your models are outstanding!!

Archived