Imperial Fists

ozris

Hey there,

actually managed to snap a quick pic of WIP Sgt. Harkon - so, without further ado:

gallery_16728_5917_14139.jpg

Obviously, the's still a bunch to do, but I'm getting there, trust me... :)

As for the build itself, a little converting a kitbashing has been done on him, including:

- upscaling with 1mm spacers in the upper legs + elongation of the waistline, approx. 2-3nnm, with greenstuff

- de-wolfed SW legs

- Termi SB with Weaponbelt from the SM Commander

- GS'd purity on the left leg + weapon strap on the right upper leg (to hide the spacer ;) )

Hopefully I'll be able to put my hands on this fella again quite soon as he's been quite fun to build and paint so far.

So long...

• 5 months later...

Wow, it sure has been a looooooooooong time since I last posted in my own thread :P Even retrieving it from the depths of the B&C wasn't as easy as I had hoped. ;)

But rest assured! Although life has been really busy for me within the last months I still managed to get some more work done! So without any more unnecessary blabla, here are my latest two finished marines:

gallery_16728_5917_176287.jpg

Remember him? ;)

gallery_16728_5917_165126.jpg

I gotta say, I'm absolutely in love with those old metal scouts! Their faces look sooo much better than the plastic "super-chin" marines, which are just god-awful :cuss

Well well, there you have it. Update time after what seems like a decade :lol:

Until then,

oz

I gotta say, I'm absolutely in love with those old metal scouts! Their faces look sooo much better than the plastic "super-chin" marines, which are just god-awful :cuss

Well well, there you have it. Update time after what seems like a decade :lol:

Until then,

oz

Totally right. The plastic one are nice too, if you use other heads.

Archived