A few rules questions

bushman101

I had a few rule questions come up in a game, but can't seem to find them in the rule book. The issue might actually be that I can't find the rules because they don't exist, but bear with me. I have the small AoBR rule book and have heard that it doesn't have all the info that the larger book has.

Here goes....

* Do vehicles (other than bikes and skimmers) get a cover save against ranged attacks when moving? If so what speed must be attained?

* Can a vehicle fire weapons of different types (ex: heavy and assault) in the same turn? (This question is mostly about the LR Redeemer)

Thanks in advance

Vehicles do not get cover due to moving fast (except skimmers)

Vehicles ignore heavy restrictions for firing. How many weapons a vehicle can fire is dependent on how fast it moved and the strength of the weapon.

Thanks for the reply!

Could you expand on the underlined part of the quote below, though. I don't think I'm familiar with this rule.

Thanks

Vehicles ignore heavy restrictions for firing. How many weapons a vehicle can fire is dependent on how fast it moved and the strength of the weapon.

Thanks for the reply!

Could you expand on the underlined part of the quote below, though. I don't think I'm familiar with this rule.

Thanks

BRB, Pgs.58 & 73. Vehicles may fire a number of Str5+ and Str4- weapons based on their movement speed.

Archived