a couple of question

radens

Thank you Venemox, for expanding on the basic reason I cant blame people for doing this, even if it does sometimes work to their advantage.

Malign intent or not.

i understand why you would say this as a rules bod and all round reaonable person, but i have to get back to my original point.

If someone comes to the table with malign intent, you should blame them.

I understand how the mechanic works and in-game its something you have to accept as a rediculous but correct application of the rules.. BUT if someone does the whole first turn sideways deployment thing IMO it shows a total lack of respect for thier opponent.

im not saying my way outweighs RAW, im saying people need to apply some common sense.. use the rules but dont abuse them

resepecting fellow gamers is far more important than any RAW argument that backs up an asshat move IMO

i think we pretty much established it was a DE thing with thier long thin skimmer transports, i also think the DE player who highlighted it to me was an online forum user and probably picked it up from there.

Sometimes the interwebz can have a negative impact on this hobby.. if anyone disagrees i would ask them to review how many players post up a vulkan hammer list

Archived