Don't forget your LPC vow today!

I finished mine about a month ago, I just had to correct a bit of a clerical error and make sure that my finished piece could be accessed via the link. I actually finished another project since then. I should have expanded my vow. :)

what if we actually couldn't paint our minis because we didn't have the paint and we were unable to get more because the nearest store is 30+ miles away and we can't drive. my mechrite red turned bad about 2.5 weeks ago and i couldn't get a replacement.

Only one answer to that - why did it take till 2.5 weeks befor ethe due date for you to realise your paint was off?

Suck it up, recruit - 30 miles is about 5-6 hrs walking. You'v egot to get your priorities sorted! (joke)

Only one answer to that - why did it take till 2.5 weeks befor ethe due date for you to realise your paint was off?

Suck it up, recruit - 30 miles is about 5-6 hrs walking. You'v egot to get your priorities sorted! (joke)

well when i opened it and started to paint one day the paint was off and no amount of shaking fixed it, so what could i really do?

Archived