One Berzerker at a time..

Yogi

I haven't painted in a while. So I thought I would glacially make a Berzerker army.

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a445/mabbon/048800x668.jpg

"Do you here the voices too?"

Flesh wash is discontinued yes? whats its new version called?

@ Vinco you killed Tyler Durden? :D Thanx for the comment.

@ DtD Thanks man. Ah so Ogre skin is the new wash cool. I use Flesh wash for the gold.

Im kinda going for a dirty motley crew with lots of salvaged armour, vehicles etc. Kind of a reverse 13th company. Mostly because I have the bits and the zerker kit guys have enormous stupid looking hands, and I dont wanna have to buy zerker kit and the chaos marine kit. It won't look like a regular berzerker warband. I think Khârn will likely be the only one with bunny ears. I have space wolf dudes who I am making into berzerkers (they stole there armor or something), its only fair after they stole Khorne's codex.

In my mind they are supposed to be World Eaters, but people will probably think they are renegades. Or not Chaosy enough. ^_^

if you're looking for a new gold wash, i use gryphonne sepia, or something. I know how you feel about using different dex's, somehow it just doesn't feel right. I'm there with ya buddy. When you need a chaos shoulder to cry on, I'll find a corpse worshiper and cut one off for you.

Mould lines.. I realised well into painting on this one that I forgot.. Oh well Khorne cares not..

While watching the debacle of the MLG starcraft2 tournament I painted another dude..

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a445/mabbon/126724x800.jpg

"This armor? Mostly Space Dog. There's a reason 13th Company don't have a dex no more.. *chuckle*"

@Dan Sepia hmm ok. Have to experiment once mine finally runs out. Plenty left at the moment. Im actually reasonably happy with the list in my head.

Archived