BA vs GK

Zeller

Crap, you know what, that stupid thing keeps throwing me off because the teleporters say they are only for the Interceptor Squads, but then later on in the NDK army entry it says it can take it, in direct oposition to the earlier rule. I love it when they cannot even get rules straight within the same codex. Anyways, that threw me off because I keep forgetting that is what cause the Interceptor Squads to move as jump infantry even though they are listed as regular infantry. You are right. The NDK with the teleporter would be able to move like jump infantry. So after rereading, I was wrong before, the NDK is Jump Infantry with that teleporter. Suddenly 75 points does not seem like enough for those. I really wish they would be a bit more clear when they write these things, I miss the third edition codexes so much. They were so much clearer and easier to use.

They were so much clearer and easier to use.

+1

I kinda got what they were trying to do order wise with the last marine book but the newer ones dont make any sense. its like Warriors & Wyches, Archons, Ravagers, Mandrakes and then by that point you're alittle confused and everything makes you dizzy cause your head is spinning so fast. Similarly the fact there is wargear that only one unit uses in the wargear section and some wargear multiple units use in the unit entries it gets all frakked up. general lack of editing seems to be a major issue in the new GK book over most of the others. I mean I dont agree with alot of where they were going with the DE but at least it felt complete.... The GK one is just off.

So you're telling me that those giant things can make a 30 inch scout move AND THEN jump 12 inches as a regular move AND THEN assault?

Opinion appears divided on whether they can shunt in the scout move.

Archived