Happy days

1Drop

I lost my travelcard on the train into London, and when I arrived had to pay a £20 fine and rebuy the £16 ticket. A £50 trip to London

However I also bought some more Attack Bikes to bolster my Flesh Tearers tourney list to 1750

Attack bikes is the way I'm going too, but have to sell a liver first to afford them! Why so expensive GW? WHY!?!?!

I lost my travelcard on the train into London, and when I arrived had to pay a £20 fine and rebuy the £16 ticket. A £50 trip to London

However I also bought some more Attack Bikes to bolster my Flesh Tearers tourney list to 1750

Attack bikes is the way I'm going too, but have to sell a liver first to afford them! Why so expensive GW? WHY!?!?!

Haha.. I get you bro, like the last box of models I bought were khorne bezerkers in 2002 and they were 12.99 I think and before that a box of 5 of them (although they were called world eaters then) was 5.99 so you can understand the shock when I come to buy a box of 5 assault marines they are like 18 quid and 20.50 for DC..

Saying that though 15 quid isn't bad for an attack bike I think but one thing I do t get is that the DA veterans box cost me 15 pound or just over and there are tons of bits in it, why are they so much cheaper than other multiple piece boxes?

Haha.. I get you bro, like the last box of models I bought were khorne bezerkers in 2002 and they were 12.99 I think and before that a box of 5 of them (although they were called world eaters then) was 5.99 so you can understand the shock when I come to buy a box of 5 assault marines they are like 18 quid and 20.50 for DC..

Saying that though 15 quid isn't bad for an attack bike I think but one thing I do t get is that the DA veterans box cost me 15 pound or just over and there are tons of bits in it, why are they so much cheaper than other multiple piece boxes?

This is weird, in Sweden S.G, D.C and RAS cost the same xD

GWs regional pricing in northern europe is all kinds of messed up. Just be glad you're not norweigan.

Order from maelstrom games in the uk instead. Lower prices, free shipping and no toll fees.

GWs regional pricing in northern europe is all kinds of messed up. Just be glad you're not norweigan.

Order from maelstrom games in the uk instead. Lower prices, free shipping and no toll fees.

I came across a UK website the other day and the prices were so much cheaper than GW, a storaven was like 15 quid cheaper or something.. I'll find the link and post it.

The website you want is www.darksphere.co.uk

25% off retail and cheap shipping if you are in the UK.

If you are in the USA, maelstrom might work out cheaper with the 10% off and free shipping - especially if you catch them on a 15% off deal.

Here in China Darksphere is usually cheaper if you select cheap postage, but maelstrom is cheaper if you get them on an offer day.

Archived