We won the LPC!

Terrahawk

Congratulations, brothers! I couldn't really participate as I didn't have the time to paint regularly, but in the next year, I'll be back again to defend the title earned by your faithful deeds!

Nicely done.

Snorri

Edit: spelling

We may have had double the number of the next closest forum, but over half of our battle-brothers fell in the struggle... Mourn their loss and retrieve their geneseed, that the new brothers succeed next time where they did not.

(51 entries, 24 successful completions)

Are we not the most artistic of all chapters?

Congratulations my brothers!

I couldn't do it this year because of the lack of models to paint. I'll buy some and save them for next years vow. I almost promise that.

I wonder if we will get custom banners again this year?

And here we go!

The winners of the Subforum Challenge for the second consecutive year are the Blood Angels! Congratulations guys ;) I\'ll get you your spiffy subforum-specific signatures by the end of the weekend. For now, celebrate.

Sure will! ;)

Congrats to those that completed their vows. Unfortunately I was not ready until the cut off was over. Next year though, I will just have to make sure I have something to do.

whoohoo! Even though I had to write 2000 words for a job application in that final week, I still managed to knock off my entry. Great work guys.

And yes, we are artisans beyond compare! ;)

oh and I won a poker card too! whoohoo!

whoohoo! Even though I had to write 2000 words for a job application in that final week, I still managed to knock off my entry. Great work guys.

And yes, we are artisans beyond compare! :wacko:

oh and I won a poker card too! whoohoo!

I'm so green with envy I might get mistaken for a Salamander. ;) Those cards look truly boss.

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BROTHER ARTISANS!!! I truly am honored to have contributed in our Back-to-back Victory!!! And next year I will paint what I HAVE as opposed to waiting to BUY the new shiny toys. I cut it pretty close but got in under the wire. Whew!

Let's not wait until next year's LPC to get ALL of our forces painted to at least tabletop quality for the Nids are getting nearer everyday and Chaos will soon threaten Baal. And whenever GW does this thing -The Invasion of Baal - I'd like not to see our brothers and cousins not ready to fight!!!

TO ARMS, SONS OF THE ANGEL! FOR BAAL!! FOR SANGUINIUS!!!

MAN THOSE PAINTSTATIONS! BAAL RED AND DEVLAN MUD FOR EVERYONE!! 2500PTS OF DOA OR MECH UPSIDE KA'BHANDA'S HEAD!!! FLAMESTORM CANNONS REPORT TO THE LEVIATHAN BBQ PIT!!!

READY! AIM!! KEEP PAINTING!!!

+++ I, Sanguinarian, of the Knights of Blood Chapter and the Blood Angels Forum, do swear to continue painting until my entire 4th Knightly Company plus 2500pts of Death Company are at least tabletop quality. +++

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BROTHER ARTISANS!!! I truly am honored to have contributed in our Back-to-back Victory!!! And next year I will paint what I HAVE as opposed to waiting to BUY the new shiny toys. I cut it pretty close but got in under the wire. Whew!

Let's not wait until next year's LPC to get ALL of our forces painted to at least tabletop quality for the Nids are getting nearer everyday and Chaos will soon threaten Baal. And whenever GW does this thing -The Invasion of Baal - I'd like not to see our brothers and cousins not ready to fight!!!

TO ARMS, SONS OF THE ANGEL! FOR BAAL!! FOR SANGUINIUS!!!

MAN THOSE PAINTSTATIONS! BAAL RED AND DEVLAN MUD FOR EVERYONE!! 2500PTS OF DOA OR MECH UPSIDE KA'BHANDA'S HEAD!!! FLAMESTORM CANNONS REPORT TO THE LEVIATHAN BBQ PIT!!!

READY! AIM!! KEEP PAINTING!!!

+++ I, Sanguinarian, of the Knights of Blood Chapter and the Blood Angels Forum, do swear to continue painting until my entire 4th Knightly Company plus 2500pts of Death Company are at least tabletop quality. +++

Haha xD You got me really motivated :( So here by

+++ I, Rainier of the Emperors Blood Angels Chapter and contributor to the Blood Angels Forum, do swear to continue painting until my entire 5th Company and Sanguinary Guard are at least tabletop quality. +++

The Knights of Baal stand ready!

++I, Taz of the Blood Angels Chapter of Astartes and Blood Angels forum, do swear upon my sword(read: paintbrush) to continue painting my 4th Company and accompanying units until they are at least tabletop quality.++

This was my first LPC and while my entry is far from artistic compared to most others, I managed to get a card as well. Great motivation to achieve more next year.

Congrats to all who finished and I look forward to seeing more people's work throughout the remainder of the year.

Cheers

Archived