BA 4th company

1Drop

Ok so im wondering if any of you can point me in the direction of any 4th company fluff (characters, battles etc) as I haven't seen any yet and I have chose to represent the 4th just for the fact I like painting the green blood drop on my models..

Help please...

Bloodquest, is that a book?

It is a Blood Angels graphic novel that originally came piecemeal in another title that I forget the name of. Nonetheless, it can be found in a search on your favorite online bookstore or maybe even BL.

[EDIT] i just found an awesome trailer of a project I never knew existed. If the Mods permit it, here it is:

Ok brothers, how do I find said graphic novel, GW?

It is a Blood Angels graphic novel that originally came piecemeal in another title that I forget the name of. Nonetheless, it can be found in a search on your favorite online bookstore or maybe even BL.

[EDIT] i just found an awesome trailer of a project I never knew existed. If the Mods permit it, here it is:

:HQ:

Ok brothers, how do I find said graphic novel, GW?

Is 'your favourite online bookstore' an actual shop or are you just saying to look in my favourite one? Lol

I dont have one, I've never bought a book online! :(

:D

I too play 4th company, though it's more because I originally collected 'crons and after I read the bit about the Worldengine I switched from 5th. Though it was also because I thought less people played the 4th than 5th as well. >>

Is 'your favourite online bookstore' an actual shop or are you just saying to look in my favourite one? Lol

I dont have one, I've never bought a book online! :(

:D

Yes, I am advising you to try an online bookstore in your part of the world. ;) The one I use is named after a very famous river in South America. :)

If the Mods allow, since it is BA related, here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/Bloodquest-Terror-Tr...e/dp/1844161463

Archived