Possed IMPERIAL FIST

Cambodia

hey guys this is my Imperial fists marine sucummbing to posession.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/9238/possesion.jpg

He's probally about 65-70% finished then the base needs to be done. legs need more washes and highlight, but i think the top possed half is fine.

Im thinking of adding a sergeant looking up in disgust at the adbomination moments before cleansing his fellow battle brother

Im quite happy how it is coming along as i've only been painting for a year, and i think my skills are finally starting to pick up.

What do you guys think/

Well sorry guys but thinking of it i tell fibs. in Reality it is probally about 40% done in the grand scheme ,i still want to add a butchered brother with a limb in the claws of the possesed marine,

I would also like to add a sergeant or chaplain challenging the cursed brother.

and possibly with some green stuff make some warp flame or something but i think that would be stretching my skill limit. Lol

So ideally i have a hell of a way till its near 70% LOL

Yeah thats my intention, but im thinking of making it a objective marker as its based on to a cd

My girlfriend is building a Chaos army ( when i nag her enough lol) and my othe mate that follows 40k has a chaos space marine army.

So i was thinking i could capture and cleanse my battle brother from the taint of chaos

Or he/they could capture the newly cursed and fallen son of the emperor.

Has the potential to add a narrative effect to the games. I have a few markers i have made like that.

Only difference is i do want this one on par with a diorama

Archived