Naming your Furioso with blood talons

Zeller

if i hadnt already named my captain edward in respect to BABE then i would call mine that (like edward sisscor hands) though my next may well be called some form of kruger. mmmi cant even remberthe names of my dreads, just as well its on their bases... :lol:

if i hadnt already named my captain edward in respect to BABE then i would call mine that (like edward sisscor hands) though my next may well be called some form of kruger. mmmi cant even remberthe names of my dreads, just as well its on their bases... ^_^

Edward? Really man?

Like we don't get enough Twilight jokes aimed at us already. :ermm:

Oh, I got it!

The Kool Aid Man!

Picture it now, a giant red robot blasting through a brick wall screaming out loud, "Oh Yeah!" with hint of chuckling as he rends flesh from bone.

I know I would roll two D-6 and run away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's more of siege dread territory

if i hadnt already named my captain edward in respect to BABE then i would call mine that (like edward sisscor hands) though my next may well be called some form of kruger. mmmi cant even remberthe names of my dreads, just as well its on their bases... :P

Edward? Really man?

Like we don't get enough Twilight jokes aimed at us already. :D

Do you seal your models with glitter hairspray? ;)

Awch. seriously thats not a joke and in no way relates to stupid twilight. its in memory of a brother from this forum called Blood Angel Brother edward whom had one of the largest blood angel armys ive ever seen whom has sadly passed away not so very long ago. he was an inspiration to many whom started ba. so yeh care to rethink that? also think that out of all time flipping twilight aint the first thing to ever use the name edward. -_-

Ok, I got some names. Really original process of translating describing features of each dreadnought into Latin. Whoo.

Furioso - Venerable Brother Aureus Rabies.

That means "Golden Fury" in Latin. He's painted gold and he's a Furioso, hence "Golden Fury"

Furioso Librarian - Venerable Brother Custos Magister

That means "Custom Professor" in Latin. He's Custom made before the box set came out and he's a Librarian but Professor was the closest I could think of that actually translated.

Death Company Dreadnought - Lost Brother Vultuosus Messor

That means "Grimacing Reaper" in Latin. "Grim" didn't translate.

Hooray for Latin!

Ps. Blood Angel = Futuristic Roman Legionnaire.

Archived