Titans and Ordnance

I cant think of a single ordnance weapon on a titan in the entire game.

Can you point it out to me?

That being said- a superheavy vehicle is allowed to fire all of its weapons, and at seperate targets for each weapon if it so chooses, unless it has a gun crew shaken or weapon destroyed result preventing it.

I believe that some of the non-Destroyer weapons are listed as Ordnance. I know that two of the Emperor's weapons are Ordnance (Plasma Annihilator and Hellstorm Cannon), and I think that the smaller Titans also have some, but as I am away from my copy of Apoc I cannot be certain.

But yes, Super-Heavies (including Titans) ignore the standard 'what weapons you can fire' restrictions. So a Titan with an Ordnance weapon may fire it and anything else.

I believe that some of the non-Destroyer weapons are listed as Ordnance. I know that two of the Emperor's weapons are Ordnance (Plasma Annihilator and Hellstorm Cannon), and I think that the smaller Titans also have some, but as I am away from my copy of Apoc I cannot be certain.

But yes, Super-Heavies (including Titans) ignore the standard 'what weapons you can fire' restrictions. So a Titan with an Ordnance weapon may fire it and anything else.

They shouldnt be. Theyre primary weapons- adding Ordnance to the weapon does nothing.

The Warhound, Reaver, and Warlord have no ordnance weapons, nor do the Eldar Titans. My apoc stuff is with a friend, so I couldnt comment on stompas...

Imperial Superheavy Ordnance weapons:

- Melta cannon, volcano cannon, vortex missile, plasma blastgun, neutron laser, tremor cannon, magma cannon...need I go on?

Both "primary" and "ordnance" are indeed listed in the profiles, probably so people remember these things.

Plus you have regular Ordnance weapons like demolishers and earthshakers.

Regardless, even if a superheavy vehicle moves, it can fire every single weapon it has, and at different targets (unless a gun crew is shaken).

Archived