gallery_59654_6002_2515072.jpg

gallery_59654_6002_164071.jpg

gallery_59654_6002_1437270.jpg

gallery_59654_6002_1053961.jpg

gallery_59654_6002_1323062.jpg

gallery_59654_6002_972608.jpg

gallery_59654_6002_2629811.jpg

gallery_59654_6002_1600234.jpg

so what do we think of the conversion? i orginally was going to keep the original sword and give him a left hand sword to be some big falchions, the left hand sword didn't work with the psilencer so i went for the halberds instead. to make him a a bit special i converted the halberd to have a longer double edged blade, making it look more like an assegai spear or similar. i'm not a fan of draigo's banner and mine came bent so i used a regular one which i'm going the free hand a design on to.

he is going to have a lava base

I really like the pose, look, and attitude that he conveys!

The only thing I'm not so sure about is that Psylencer. It looks pretty boss on him, but IMO, the Psylencer's stats are broken (and not in the good way). I could see arguments for giving him either an Incinerator or a Psycannon, but the Psylencer just seems like points thrown down the chute.

Consider the double edged spear stolen! I've been trying to think of new ideas to alter the weaponry layout for my final two GKs. I think one will become a standard bearer and the final one will be receiving that spear. Thanks!!

I don't play the game, I just do this for the hobby, so I think the Psylencer looks badass!!

Nice looking GM. My only gripe, and it's my own opinion, would be to have kept the helmet. Ah well, can't way to see this thing painted.

Consider the double edged spear stolen! I've been trying to think of new ideas to alter the weaponry layout for my final two GKs. I think one will become a standard bearer and the final one will be receiving that spear. Thanks!!

I don't play the game, I just do this for the hobby, so I think the Psylencer looks badass!!

Nice looking GM. My only gripe, and it's my own opinion, would be to have kept the helmet. Ah well, can't way to see this thing painted.

you are welcome to it. maybe you could try and have the guy throwing it. the arm they intend for the banner holderis quite straight and might work for that.

I'll be posting new photos in an hour or so with some changes i've made and the first bit of paint on.

ok so here are the next load of photos. i've changed the psilencer for the incinerator. he is now holding his helmet and i put a load of purity seals on the halberd to add to the cloth strips, differentiating him more.

i've done the base silver, i've base coated the bronze and the red cloth. i've also started on the blade

gallery_59654_6002_1116063.pnggallery_59654_6002_430285.pnggallery_59654_6002_635016.pnggallery_59654_6002_1149330.png

what do we think? any ideas?

It looks pretty good for starting on a character. Did you change you mind on which gun arm attachment you wanted for him? I took a double-take after reading you based it all in silver spray paint and his arm is still NIB grey.

yeah i changed the gun from a psilencer after reading the code and i added his helmet.

i didn't spray it anyway. i undercoated astronomican grey, base coated bolt gun, washed with badab black, overbrush chainmail, wash blue, drybrush mithril

here are some close ups on the halberd conversion

gallery_59654_6002_415439.jpg

gallery_59654_6002_26432.jpg

Archived