Brotherhood of a Thousand Chapter Master

araekyus

Hey all. After finishing my buddies' Revilers Capt, I immediately got to work on my Chapter Master. Rules-wise he is a 'counts-as' Marneus Calgar. I'll happily post the parts list and concepts if anyone requests it. And of course, his paint job will begin once the primer has had a night to set; I will post as soon as he is done:)

As always, C&C most welcome. Enjoy!

gallery_35302_3394_311885.jpg

gallery_35302_3394_294337.jpg

gallery_35302_3394_359454.jpg

gallery_35302_3394_85795.jpg

I'll happily post the parts list and concepts if anyone requests it.

That.

Please!

Heh. Ok then.

Parts list is: standard Terminator legs and torso, head from the Venerable Dread kit, pair of terminator lightning claws, pair of older bolt pistols, box mags cut from a set of storm bolters, big Spartan shoulder pads and Spartan accessories by Scibor, various sizes of micro beads, jump rings, some plasticard for risers and a little bit of white stuff for gap filling.

Concept: Always enjoyed the current fluff about MAC and always liked the idea of his twin power fist/bolter setup. However, the current minis for him are not my favorite. So i grabbed some bits and created this model. The Scibor parts fit quite well into this whole idea and gave me an excuse to get them ;) (modified, of course. greek letters had to go) Also, this gave me the chance to try out using micro beads for rivets, gems, studs and so forth. The glove mounted bolters are a mix of the old 2nd era bolt pistols and a current box mag from a storm bolter.

Now that i have some experience working with Scibors' conversion pieces, i may invest in more for some honour guard squads down the road.

Archived