Daemon Prince

Wayward

• 2 weeks later...

Nice!

This is one of the best Demon Princes I've seen. Having base coated my own demon prince (for my D&D campaign), I'm going to put him on the shelf for a little while. I have Demon Prince Envy...

You consistently crank out impressive work. The contrast between the skin and armor is very striking in my opinion. Thanks for sharing your latest stuff. What will you be working on next? I hope you show us some more Dark Angels soon. I like the ones you have posted previously.

Thanks lads! Your replies ar much apreciated!

@Mikhail: I kinda hurt my back so painting is on hold :( But I already assembled and primed a Ven DA dread, so, next thing coming up is for The Unforgiven! :D

You know what would make a daemon prince even more epic? If he was standing on a dreadknight as the prince is holding one of the arms he just tore off. Or holding the pilot in one hand while the dreadknight is smashed to bits beneath its feet. I would like to see someone try it in fear of me screwing up and (working on my other forces first ;)).

It wasnt based on Diablo, the client told me he had to wear Black Legion armor, and that was alla, I could do wathever I liked with the rest. I didnt fancy the red skin tone so I went with this one. Maybe I had some Diablo images lying in the back of my mind, that I cant say for sure ;)

Archived