Storm Ravens

Montuhotep

Well... does that matter since it's not a dedicated transport?

Only 1 squad can be in a transport. Mephiston is 1 squad, the DC is another. Its not possible to put both in the Raven.

Well crud, him and his stupid lack of IC rule. There's no way to put him in a transport until after the game begins then? That is all kinds of lame.

He can ride in any transport, as long as no other squad is in it.

Remember, in 5th a dedicated transport just means no other unit can start the game in it, but any unit can embark later.

I ran two today. Finally got a chance to play a game, 2k vs necrons. Ran one with mephy and DC dread, second with 7 DC, chap and furioso dread. Reserved both, unfortunately got them one at a time. Definately dictated how he moved his army forward. Forced him to give up on trying to take my objective and play for a draw.

They didn't last long, but were able to distract his whole army and deliver their payloads into his army. When I got my second raven turn 4 I moved on flat out. He surrounded it and attempted to destroy it and it's cargo. 9 pens and glances... god bless 3+ saves. Only got a shaken result. Always get extra armor.... so worth it. I am currently switching from razor spam to the 2 raven list.

They are awesome models, fun to play and can bring pain and death to all our enemies.

I ran two today. Finally got a chance to play a game, 2k vs necrons. Ran one with mephy and DC dread, second with 7 DC, chap and furioso dread. Reserved both, unfortunately got them one at a time. Definately dictated how he moved his army forward. Forced him to give up on trying to take my objective and play for a draw.

They didn't last long, but were able to distract his whole army and deliver their payloads into his army. When I got my second raven turn 4 I moved on flat out. He surrounded it and attempted to destroy it and it's cargo. 9 pens and glances... god bless 3+ saves. Only got a shaken result. Always get extra armor.... so worth it. I am currently switching from razor spam to the 2 raven list.

They are awesome models, fun to play and can bring pain and death to all our enemies.

Skimmers get 4+ saves >__>

Archived