Sang priest on bike joining RAS?

Judaz

I ran a SP on a bike for a while and loved it... he is an IC so he join any unit by ending his move phase within 2". I don't see much point to keeping him permanently attached to that squad though. The best part of having a biker priest is that you can turbo-boost to wherever he is needed (fc + fnp)!

He is a KP but there are ways to keep him safe - like joining units as needed etc. :)

Yeah, it's the part about not being able to jump over houses and other big obstacles that worries me. I usually hide behind something nice and then jump over it to assault. But it shouldn't be so hard to adapt the play to fit with a biker.

Yeah, it's the part about not being able to jump over houses and other big obstacles that worries me. I usually hide behind something nice and then jump over it to assault. But it shouldn't be so hard to adapt the play to fit with a biker.

Interesting point, so say your JP squads goes over the building abd biker SP has to turbo boost to get around but gets to within 2" at the end of the movement phase can the JP squad still assault? If yes then I'd try to turbo boost between the JP squad and the enemy but within 2" of the JP squad so that after the assaut the biker SP is till within 6".

Interestingly this also raises another point, say the biker SP only just gets to within 2" after the movement phase and after the assault he's out of squad coherency, is he still part of the squad as he couldn't move in the assault phase due to turbo move?

I'd have to say that the unit can't assault if they are joined by an IC that can't assault.

And I don't think he can turbo boost if he starts his movement in a unit that can't turbo boost. They leave the squad at the end of the movement phase don't they (if they are out of 2")?

Archived