the gold armour

dreadwing

lol! but yea so as you want. as long as it aint changing the units wargear your gud to go. personally i like thenipples as it freks some people out... makes themm waste stupid amounts of firepower to get them off th table as soon as possible ;) though im still waiting to see a slannesh version where they weplace the nipples with grenade rings and add chains to them... :tu: yea i just made a bunch of people cringe, score... :yes:

Did you guys not read the new FAQ? The nipples count as a digiweapon in close combat and inflicts 2 S3 AP - hits to one model in base contact. In my last game I killed two Nurgle Terminators with some very lucky rolls.

Did you guys not read the new FAQ? The nipples count as a digiweapon in close combat and inflicts 2 S3 AP - hits to one model in base contact. In my last game I killed two Nurgle Terminators with some very lucky rolls.

Ah, Warhammer 40K: The Anime, coming soon to battle-tables near you!

Thats why I've started to put nipples on my Dreadnoughts. It actually counts as the second dccw on my furioso with frag cannon. I called Matt Ward and he said that it's ok as long as I call them Blood Nipples.

Archived