Master Vladimir Nightclaw

Night Talon

Hi B&C

Here is my Version of Chapter Master Gabriel Seth who wil be noe Master Vladimir Nightclaw.

Master Vladimir Nightclaw 1

Master Vladimir Nightclaw 2

Master Vladimir Nightclaw 3

He still need alot of work, please leave C&C

to see more of my Night Lords see the link below and please C&C

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry2723702

Honestly, I don't like it at all. I'm not trying to be mean, but you need to take your time painting. It seems like you did a sloppy basecoat and just went "well, that's good enough." You need to thin your paints down a bit more, as of now it looks way too thick. There's a ton of great tutorials online, read through a few to help give you some tips on how to make your models a lot better. I'm saying this because you're spending a large amount of money on these models, you want to try and make them as nice as possible.

No its just the light is to bright they are skulls

then i request a picture with less intense light. also it looks like the skull on the helmet covers his eyes a little...

Instead of shoving thin your paints down your throat check out some painting tutorials here http://www.coolminiornot.com/articles/5760-Articles-Index

Have a good look through them. If you are happy with the model thats good but there is room for improvement for EVERYONE. You should thin your basecoat once it is a solid colour youcan was, highlight ect.

thanks for the new picture brother.

i can see the skulls now, but a little criticism still remains.

the part in the circle i edited is what i'm talking about.

gallery_54817_6057_28221.jpg

it looks like you used too much putty or glue to fix the skulls and this putty/glue now covers parts of his helmet that shouldn't be covered...

Archived