Space Wolves

Vet.Eter

Hi there!

While I wait for my GK to arrive, I've been painting some Space Wolves from a friend and thought of sharing them.

Still WIP but either way here they are:

Rune Priest

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l63/_Eternity_2006/Comissoes/runepriest.gif

Grey Hunters Rhino

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l63/_Eternity_2006/Comissoes/rhino.gif

I have a unit of Grey Hunters here too but only painted their armour so no pics of them yet.

Hope you guys like them as I'm very satisfied how they're turning out

Cheers

Liking the paint chipping effect on the rhino although they seem strangely evenly spaced in certain spots... :D Nice mud though. :)

Also, the wolf priest looks pretty good but his pelt needs a wee bit more depth, perhaps an extra highlight on it or a light wash might help?

Do you think you could thin the lines of your paint chippings? They're a little too boldly outlined right now.

actually, random thought just popped into my head. Could you intentionally glob on extra paint surrounding the chipping? I think that will add to the age of the paint you're looking for.

Thanks for the replies guys.

@Olisredan & Peacekeeper: As I said above, they're both WIP so the rune priest's pelt as only taken the first base color ;)

@epherous & Tybrus: I see what your saying, The chiping effects didn't came as well as I thought but has it was my first try at it now I know how to do next :angry:

I guess I'll might finish the priest today and maybe the rhino to so that I can move on to the squad. Pictures to follow.

Cheers

Archived