Chronos [Artwork] thread...

Chronophague

I'm sensing an overall love for Chaos here...

I second this!

Thought about doing some Artwork for the Loyalists?

Or, are you trying to convert us all to the worship of the Dark Gods? Brb, i think the Inquisition would like to know about this! ;)

You're artwork blows me away. Thanks for sharing!

These are damn good but screw the smile or the grimace, if that dude stepped over the burning corpse of my commander and just looked at me with that passive, slightly vacant expression of the first picture, I'd cack myself more than if he grinned at me.
I agree. That slightly vacant, clearly off-his-rocker expression gives me the creeps. Just like a Chaos marine should.

We need to seriously create a 'Collected Visions' of the B&C. And you can do the front cover, seriously, either that or be #1 contender if there's a vote.

Totally seconded. I really like this idea. Get some talented artists in (Madscuzzy, Aerion the Faithful, Chronophague, etc etc) and whack out a few pieces for the publication (and maybe add some back catalogue stuff). I'd pay for it. :P Might be a slight issue with IP though... ^_^

Oh, almost forgot - great stuff Chrono, keep it up. :D

Either that, or maybe submit something for the Second part of the Dornian Heresy that Aurelius Rex and others are doing. Would love to see your take on the Dornian Heresy! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived