My Knights

Like Merkava said, thinning your paints will go a long way. However, your technique seems to be pretty alright. Oh, and did I mention that I love the idea of the different coloured knights? Sure, the blue and red could be a tad darker, but it's nice to see more than just gray.

Try thinning your paints. Multiple thin coats always looks better than one thick one. Even thin the foundation paints.

Especially the Foundation paints! But your models are oft o a great start, but I have to agree with the others here, try something else instead of the red on the bases, it seems a little distracting and overloaded!

Laters

I agree that I need to water down the paint a tad to get both better look and allow me to blend. This is my first army so thanks very much for the input :pirate:

FYI the blue one is a librarian and the red one is my NFF toting assault brother captain! Soon Im going to paint Kaldor Draigo white :lol: Also I agree that the red and blue ones could be darker, but ive already spreyed then with finish... so what can I do? I could simple-green them and repaint.

KfS What color do you think would be better on the bases?

I don’t know really, perhaps more of a bone/marble color for the base, with a blue stripe that is somewhat worn? And maybe some green spots to represent moss and weathering, I’m guessing your trying to get the effect of marble flooring in like say a temple or something?

Laters

Archived