Extra attacks for Bikes

Perry T

If I have a Captain on a bike with a Power weapon and bolt pistol do I get an extra attack for having two close combat weapons?

answer is in the question..

if he has a Pw and pistol then he does indeed have +1A, nothing in the rules stops bikes from getting bonus attacks

Cool, thanks for the quick reply, Someone was trying to tell me that I couldn't get the +1A if I was on a bike and I just wanted to clarify

in 3rd edition, you couldn't get the +1 attack on a bike but that rule disappeared long ago.

Cool, thanks for the quick reply, Someone was trying to tell me that I couldn't get the +1A if I was on a bike and I just wanted to clarify

when someone states a rule and your unsure.. always get them to quote page and paragraph from the BRB..

that normally solves alot of rules issues

in 3rd edition, you couldn't get the +1 attack on a bike but that rule disappeared long ago.

If I'm not mistaken it was a codex- based rule from 3rd ed. Probably disappeared completely from the game when the Dark Eldar got their new codex last year (they couldn't even take two weapons if they had a bike).

Archived