"New" Old army

Absolutely love all those old models!

Very nostalgic!

What else do you have to make/paint?

I am going to do a devestator squad that has some of the old heavy weapons guys (ones with lascannons, ect.. held on the shoulders). That about does it for all of my really old models, except for an occasional individual marine here and there. The old chaplain in terminator armor (that REALLY needs a repaint) and another metal dread. But thats about it. I have some of the new "old" style heavy weapons from forgeworld that Im going to use for my second devestator squad also when I can get around to it.

plenty of old terminators as well but I think I will use the terminators from AOBR box and mix in the old ones with them.

Thanks for all the comments. Just trying to breath live back into the old models I've collected over the years.

Love your idea and love your models. I'm a big fan of the older models (for nostalgic reasons). I get some good use out of my old Land Speeders as well. The rest of my old models are awaiting remodeling and painting, but I totally agree with you, that its great to crack them out on the battlefield.

• 1 month later...

Archived