Converted Librarian

So I have an extra Sicarrius body sitting on my desk and I started wondering what I could do with it. After some thought and a little blue take I came up with an idea to build a new librarian.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/maverike_prime/Warhammer/DSCN5447.jpg

Pretty simple conversion just time consuming. The first thing was I had to carve out the ultramarine icons. That was a challenge but doable.

A shield from the Grey knight sprue helped cover up the former Ultra-marine icon on the tabard.

The Force Staff and open hand filled in the otherwise missing hands. I took the psychic hood from a grey knight and attached that to the back of the torso. Amasingly, with a straight cut to separate the Psychic hood from the torso, it fits right on the collar.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/maverike_prime/Warhammer/DSCN5448.jpg

So thoughts? I might use it in my Blood Raven army but haven't decided yet.

Love the work, only thing that bothers me is that crotch shield. Its like a phallic symbol, not a imperial symbol =)

see I was really hoping no one else was going to see it like that. *sigh* oh well. Any suggestions about what to do about that? The Ultra symbol on the tabard is basically counter sunk so I can't really just grind it out. At least not with files and a hobby knife.

Yeah green stuff would be your friend for sure. Fill it in then file it smooth would be what I would go for. I have never worked with that model so I can only go by what you said. Worst case would be once filled you need to sculpt a bit to blend it in, but that should be easy enough with the flat of the afore mentioned hobby knife. Good luck, and I really do like what you have done, that was just screaming at me.

Archived