DA fellblade coming sooner than later :D

exsulis81

As some of you may have seen Tom McBride's other Fellblade models for the BA, and IF. But now he is mostly done with a Dark Angels version!!!! :)

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab340/machinator248/IMG_1773.jpg

Part list so far:

GW:

A Baneblade

Santum imperialis

Sanguinary guard wings

DA Veteran, and ravenwing sprue bits

plasma cannon from the ven dreadnough

hull plasma from the LR BT kit

Sorry no Foreworld parts in this kit what so ever

custom bitz:

Tank combo pack,

tank treads

Plasticard, and green stuff

Me too. I'm kinda expecting him to put a top turret a long the lines of the forgeworld Stormblade turret. And yes the hull mounted plasma cannon moves :)

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab340/machinator248/IMG_1767.jpg

The plasma reactor is from Pegasus hobbies power plant kit

Also, here is the Apoc data sheet for said FellBlade

The BA, and IF for those that want them

What I want to know is where he go those angels on the side. That being said, I love the model.

--BoR

Same here, I've got some terrain building to do, and I need angels!

Also, I think it needs more plasma cannons. Or at least some twin-linked plasma guns.

What I want to know is where he go those angels on the side. That being said, I love the model.

--BoR

Same here, I've got some terrain building to do, and I need angels!

Also, I think it needs more plasma cannons. Or at least some twin-linked plasma guns.

Pintle mounted TL Plasma Guns might look the part.

The angels on the side (and the otherside too) are part of the CoD buldings cut to size and hen the faces bored out.

And the wings are deffo from the Sang Guard.

Personally, I wish he'd gone a different route than the plasma spam, as that's all we ever see and hear about our finest Legion.

Hopefully we'll have some more knightly Order-ish feeling units in the future that will help slip off the Plasma spamtagh we have, especially as the only unique plasma item we have is the jetbike mount.

Anwyway, enough rambling and looking forward to seeing how this progresses - definately borrowing ideas for my own fellblade <_<

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Interestingly I found someone using some bits from Tom's kits, and this guy put a big honkin Plasma Cannon on the front

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/40KFightClub/globalsmack/IMAG1898-1.jpg

This beasty is a bit different since it uses the forgeworld Stormblade turret, and the Tank combo pack but the same GW kits

I would like to see the way it was built, What were the pieces, GW/FW parts. And of course your own special pieces and parts the you built.

Looking at this pic I imagine that you either fabricated, or found many additions that fit into your model.

So how did you do it???

i love it. I have resisted plasma spam in my dark angels for about 3 years until my last game. I took 6 plasma cannons and 8 plasma guns. it was epic! i have decided to make myself a plasma predator for friendly games and this has inspired me to build a crazy plasma superheavy!

Hey guys, sorry I'm a bit late to the party. I just found this thread http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif

This project, called Angelus Redemptor, is going a bit slow at the moment as I have a bunch of commissions to finish up but hopefully I'll be able to work on it again next month.

The idea behind this beast is that it was a command vehicle for the Ironwing back in the days of the Heresy. It was an experimental design using a plasma reactor that suppied not only the energy for proplusion but also could siphon off plasma for the weapon systems (hence why all the weapons are plasma based).

Although this is a one off piece it is basically just a big kitbash of GW components along with my the parts available from my eBay store Blood & Skulls Industry. If you wanted to build your own you would just need the Baneblade chassis minus the treads and turrets along with the Tank Combo Pack. I hope to have my version of a plasma blastgun up in my store next month as well.

Here are also some homebrewed rules. The Angelus Redemptor will have it's own datasheet but it's based on the Lance Fellblade variant.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry2766855

Hope you guys enjoy!

• 2 years later...

Yes, it will probably kill itself.laugh.png Funny enough, I was just looking at the Blood Angels Fellblade of Renown on BoLS. That is some great incorporation of the GW building pieces with other bits (too many people just slap them on...somewhere...without modifying them) on this Dark Angels Fellblade.

Archived