Painting my stormraven

1Drop

I'm gonna start building my stormraven and obviously I need to paint the interiors before putting it together and I'm wondering what the best way to paint and assemble it is! Can anyone tell me what they did with theirs? I'm not asking for what colours and stuff but what you painted first before putting it together and stuff... Any advice would be good.

I'm thinking I want to paint the bit where the cargo sit first before putting that part together so should I spray it chaos black before putting it together and finish all of the inside of the cargo part first before building even that part of the bird? Also what about the cockpit? I haven't really thought about what I need to paint before I assemble with that, I've only been thinking about the cargo deck.

With most vehicles I undercoat them and then assembly them so that they remain open. As much as needed so that I can get all the parts painted that I need. ie A rhino would one side open, one side glued to the floor and the roof would be by itself.

hope that helps. PS a great vehicle deserves the patience to be painted and assembled bit by bit. Thats my take anyway.

Archived