Hammer Time

Ever since the Ironclad Dreadnopought model came out, I've been disappointed by the way the Seismic Hammer is nothing more than a cross between an assault drill and a hydraulic ram. I'd have been fine if they had called it an assault drill, but they didn't.

I wanted something more 'hammery'.

Along come two perfect releases - the Dreadknight and the Librarian Furioso Dreadnought, and their spawn lies below:

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/6788/seismichammer1.jpg

So, what do you think?

Ever since the Ironclad Dreadnopought model came out, I've been disappointed by the way the Seismic Hammer is nothing more than a cross between an assault drill and a hydraulic ram. I'd have been fine if they had called it an assault drill, but they didn't.

I wanted something more 'hammery'.

Along come two perfect releases - the Dreadknight and the Librarian Furioso Dreadnought, and their spawn lies below:

So, what do you think?

Totally with you on this. The official seismic hammer IS disappointing. I love this version you've bashed together much better. Excellent. :lol:

Looks really good to me, I share your opinion when it comes to the ironclad's seismic hammer. Now just hurry up and show us some pictures of it on the dread!

Archived