deep strike, combat squading and an IC

nurglez

Just had a thought about this, and I don't see it being an issue, but thought I would check out what the brains at B&C think about it.

If I have a squad of 10 terminators and an attached IC in reserve deep striking down, can I choose to combat squad them and have the IC attached to one of the units?

Just had a thought about this, and I don't see it being an issue, but thought I would check out what the brains at B&C think about it.

If I have a squad of 10 terminators and an attached IC in reserve deep striking down, can I choose to combat squad them and have the IC attached to one of the units?

Yes. The 10-man squad is placed in reserves at the start of the game. The IC is joined to them at that time, also in reserves.

When the combined unit's number comes up, they deepstrike in. You can combat squad them, placing each in a separate location, with the IC attached to whichever you like. The only restriction is that you have to declare which he's attached to before placing either one on the table.

Not much else in the way of options, besides not combat-squading them. Hes not allowed to leave them once hes joined until theyre solidly on the table. Sounds solid.

Archived