Knights Punitor Log

Nemesor

Hello all; having finally posted up what I feel is an at least half-decent IA in the Liber, I've finally gotten the inspiration to do some painting on all the unfinished marines I have lying about. And thus I present to you, the first of the Knights Punitor - Sergeant Amus.

gallery_61063_6043_133805.jpg

gallery_61063_6043_270689.jpg

gallery_61063_6043_1011886.jpg

gallery_61063_6043_951181.jpg

The rest of his sternguard squad are about to be painted, so expect to see them at least partially completed within the next week. And I know the painting isn't perfect, but it's the first mini I've painted in about 2 years. That said, C+C is still very much welcomed!

Cheers for looking!

Very nice looking model mate, look forward to the rest of you models! How many you intend on painting up?

Thanks; and well, perhaps some day the entire Chapter. But for now there's three tactical squads, a chaplain, a librarian, a captain, a command squad, ten vanguard vets, and this dude plus his nine squadmate sternguard.

But the painting is nice! A bit thick in places, but a good looking model.

Ugh, I know. He's actually painted over a previous scheme, which was really globby looking, especially around the power fist. I have no idea why it looked like that : /

Still; fairly pleased with the scheme otherwise, and the others will hopefully be a cut above this guy in terms of quality.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, sorry for not responding in such a long while. RL troubles popped up, so haven't got far with painting, but in my spare time I was doing something Knights-related...

Brothers of the B&C, I present to you Chapter Master Caelan Morr:

gallery_61063_6043_1038079.jpg

gallery_61063_6043_582587.jpg

Not yet finished, but I was too excited about him to wait.

As you can see, he is quite tall next to Brother Hadrik (who is one of a ten-man vanguard squad I have awaiting paint once the sternguard are done).

And yes, that is Darth Maul's skull.

Archived