3 alpha legion marines walk into a bar...

Nice scale pattern on the legs. I personally prefer a bit of green highlighting to stop them looking too dark but if you were given them by a friend then you can't really be picky like that.

You appear to have mis-labelled them; when you put "sarg", "bolter marine 1" & "bolter marine 2" I think you meant, "Alpharius", "Alpharius", "Alpharius". :)

Nice scale pattern on the legs. I personally prefer a bit of green highlighting to stop them looking too dark but if you were given them by a friend then you can't really be picky like that.

You appear to have mis-labelled them; when you put "sarg", "bolter marine 1" & "bolter marine 2" I think you meant, "Alpharius", "Alpharius", "Alpharius". ;)

i love you hahahhaha

I plan on making a pre heresy alpha legion guy and im gonna try that scale technique. but i was wondering if it would work in the dark blue of the alpha legion without green?

Yes it could work. The blue was done on a black undercoat, than regal blue, ended by a highlight of enchanted blue. You could easily make it work by darkening the highlight on the armor and making the scale highlights brighter.

You appear to have mis-labelled them; when you put "sarg", "bolter marine 1" & "bolter marine 2" I think you meant, "Alpharius", "Alpharius", "Alpharius". :tu:

No no no... That one is Alpharius, that one is Alpharius, and that one is Alpharius.

Or was it Alpharius?

Archived