Is the Stormraven still just for Blood Angels/Grey Knights?

Thurgam

I know this has probably already been asked, but is the Stormraven Gunship still just for Blood Angels and Grey Knights at this time. I have heard rumor that it will be used by other chapters at a later time (summer of flyers) but nothing concrete as of yet. So was just wondering if folks had heard anything yet. THanks for your time.

not as of yet. but as you say, i would be surprised if it didn't become a 0-1 option in other chapters with the SoF release.

from what i hear, all armies will be getting flyers and/or antiflyers

Play the BA dex. Yes my blue marine that look like smurfs are infact a Ba successor chapter....... If you want it that badly do that.

Isn't there a successor BA that has blue in it, like the Crimson Fists?

Anyhow, maybe I over-read, but I don't think its so much as for "want[ing] it badly" but thinking "hey, I really like the model, its really cool".

When it came out, I hated the boxy look.

After a few months and facing quite a few...they don't look sooooooooo bad.

I'm really curious (though I expect being let down) for the SoF...and SR across the board doesn't sound like a good idea IMO. Unless they do another Apoca/strees/fly high expansion :D

Yeah me too so far I've resisted the flying coffin. but I'm thinking it will look nice in =][= colours and it will get use in my BA (Relictors) army and my new Corteaz henchman army. Also if anyone has them the big =][= will have them.

Archived