Tandem Librarians

knife&fork

Looking at the dex today it struck me that perhaps the the most limiting fact about the epistolary is that while he can cast two powers a turn, there's very little advantage since he can still only pick two. The workaround is obviously to run two librarians of any type in the same unit and let them buff each other as needed.

A bit expensive sure, but being able to have a force weapon with s10, preferred enemy and d3 extra attacks is pretty tempting. I'm sure you guys can think of other nasty combos!

Looking at the dex today it struck me that perhaps the the most limiting fact about the epistolary is that while he can cast two powers a turn, there's very little advantage since he can still only pick two. The workaround is obviously to run two librarians of any type in the same unit and let them buff each other as needed.

A bit expensive sure, but being able to have a force weapon with s10, preferred enemy and d3 extra attacks is pretty tempting. I'm sure you guys can think of other nasty combos!

I usually run epist with MoH and Shield. Bufs himself and someone else, and gets two chance to cast shield.

To elaborate:

I run him with my S.G unit, as they need some help to protect them from shooting. On the charge, he gives himself and someone else +d3 attacks. I don't have a fist in that unit, but I guess that could be nasty.

Archived