Stormraven bases

Artex

As the topic says, do Dreads get Furious Charge from a Sanguinary Priest's Blood Chalice?

Sorry if this question have been brought up before, navigating and searching with my smartphone is a pain :P

Also one more thing. I don't want to spam threads here so I will hijack my own thread for this;

Can people please post pics of your Stormraven bases? I find it difficult to make large bases look good.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: I now changed the name of the topic since my first question got answered :(

I tried to make mine look like it was dropping troops into a combat zone.

DSCF1630.jpg

Very nice work. It looks really good.

How did you glue the transparant plastic thingy (flying stem?) to your base? Just regular plastic glue?

Just the regular plastic model glue. It is pretty sturdy. I glued the flyer stem on, then flocked it and glued the sand bags and stuff down. Spray bombed it back after that and painted it to match the rest of my army bases.

Just the regular plastic model glue. It is pretty sturdy. I glued the flyer stem on, then flocked it and glued the sand bags and stuff down. Spray bombed it back after that and painted it to match the rest of my army bases.

That's awesome man. Is that just glue on the base with sand on it?

Archived