My Belial with Deathwing

demio

Hey all just finished my Belial so thought i would post him with my deathwing squad i have finished.

Hope u like them any comments welcome.

gallery_39558_5526_423447.jpg

gallery_39558_5526_460545.jpg

gallery_39558_5526_295147.jpg

gallery_39558_5526_895430.jpg

gallery_39558_5526_381351.jpg

And as always cheers for all the great tutorials and feedback on this site :D

I like it, though is he going to use the thunder hammer to hockey smack those grenades into the enemy?

lol no just wanted to try something different i no he looks a bit static but my conversion skills are a bit weak atm so just trying to experiment a bit.

Stunning Belial – love the outrageous winged shield and hammer conversion. The squad look top notch too ;). Great job all round. You do the First Company proud sir.

Cheers

I

They look fantastic, loving the bone colour on the armour!

Only thing I'm puzzled about is what appears to be a conveyer belt carrying grenades in front of Belial... :tu:

Can't wait to see more

The bases are suposed to be like a Forgeworld or Mechanicus Forge ship production line just trying something to make it a bit different ... not always easy :)

none the less cheers for the great comments so far all.

heres a bit of a update my first Ravenwing biker.

gallery_39558_5526_39853.jpg

Oh and the shield is a pair of Sanguinery Guard wings with 1 of there 2H swords in the centre. can be a bit of a pain to glue in the correct position though.

Hey Demio congratulations on your superb looking models. Just one question though, how'd you make that awesome looking storm shield for Belial. I'm guessing that the wings are from the Sanguinary Guard, but I'm at a loss as to where the center hub and the sword are from. I'd really like to know as I'd like to copy it for my own Belial when I get around to doing him, that is if you don't mind me pinching the idea which I hope you don't, after all they say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

no worries mate ive copied enough of this website lol your correct with the wings they are sanguinary guard wing the sword is 1 of there 2h swords from the same box set and as for the centre hub im afraid to say i have no idea where its from i got it off a random sprue i had for ages but i think its from the standard terminator set.

but in fairness i found afterwards that there are a couple of icons in the ravenwing upgrade set that would have been much better.

good luck and let us no how you get on i love seeing peoples Belials.

Archived