lesser daemons

I know there's probably been a post for this before, but what do you all use as lesser daemons? Besides the usual bloodletters, nurglings etc. I would use furies as mine but they're all metal and I'm really tired of metal after all those oblits. So I was curious does anyone use anything from fantasy or anything?

dryads or the new ghouls if i had to choose. i really like the PBs, just dont want to pay for em hehe. for Tsons army id probably use the new TK skeletons. I have a friend who uses red painted fantasy orcs for bloodletters. i think they look good.

I have 1 squad of old skool metal BL's. If I ever use more then one squad I use FB beastmen

If you play TS's, as your icon would suggest, I would use something from the FB tomb kings line

I have 1 squad of old skool metal BL's. If I ever use more then one squad I use FB beastmen

If you play TS's, as your icon would suggest, I would use something from the FB tomb kings line

Yeah with my TS I just use horrors that I've had since 3.5 ed along with a ushabti DP. I was looking for a more unique look for my NL army though. I was actually thinking of using the bats from vampire counts, not sure though if they're plastic or metal.

I was actually thinking of using the bats from vampire counts, not sure though if they're plastic or metal.

Both Bat Swarms and Fell Bats come in blister packs of 2, so I'd assume metal until May 28th-ish.

The reason I use Hounds is because I had them on hand for wanting to use them as Kroot Hounds. And since the Lesser Daemons are only standard Infantry, they don't even do Furies full justice (Furies are worse in combat, though).

Archived