Painting some Grey Knights

Absolutely smitten by the new plastics, I've begun the buid and paint fest! Well, maybe not quite a fest per se...

Anyway, I got my first batch of terminators done, and without further ado, here they are:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa35/evileyevirtue/Grey%20Knights/GK002.jpg

Now, the GK's I had done before were Grey, not metal, but after seeing all of the silver GK's in the White Dwarf and the codex, I decided to try it out and see how it looks. I also broke out the airbrush that's been sitting around to see what I could do with that. After Google-ing around, i found an airbrush guide with an upper light source in mind. i basically followed that for the metal, and used it on the NFW's, which I think look nice, but with a little bit of practice I could get them to look even better.

Also, theses aren't going to be the final bases, I have some resin ones sitting around waiting to have some cool looking termies mounted on them...

I just finished putting together my second termie squad and a GM, which I should hopefull have done in the next week. Or maybe not.. We'll see how that goes. I would put up more pictures, but my camera battery just died and I'm stuck waiting for it to recharge... perhaps I'll get some time before work tomorrow to take some more.

Archived