I made a Daemon Prince

Razblood

Hi all.

I was given a torso front and a couple of arms from the plastic Daemon Prince so decided that while I'm recuperating from a severely broken collar bone I would attempt to do something with them and make my own Daemon Prince.

I have done a lot more than the two pics convey, but haven't got round to taking any further pics yet.

gallery_39897_6148_622939.jpg

Front shot.

gallery_39897_6148_1312472.jpg

Back shot.

Any comments an criticism welcome, although I would like to point out that I've not had much experience using Green Stuff :P

Thanks B)

Yeah I noticed that I had made the legs a bit long but rather than try and fix it (make it worse :lol: ) I decided that it wasn't really intended to be to proportion anyway ^_^

I'll try and get some up to date pics up tomorrow.

Ok as I said, here are a couple more pics of the Daemon Prince.

I'm nearly finished with the GS work now, just going to add more hair after a friend suggested it.

gallery_39897_6148_786100.jpg

gallery_39897_6148_723423.jpg

One I've added the hair I will be adding a few other bits and posting final pics.

Comment's and criticism welcomed :devil:

Thanks Doghouse, I have a lot of respect for your work so that means a lot :P

The feet have come out better than I thought, but I ended up giving him pregnant ankles :)

Ah well, daemonic mutation is never perfect :P

I'll hopefully have a few more pre-painting pics in a couple of days :)

Further to my earlier post I managed to get him finished as far as modelling work goes, now I just need a base :P

Anyway, without further ado here are the pics. Sorry about the crappy lighting:

gallery_39897_6148_1614285.jpg

Overall front shot.

Shoulderplate, loincloth and head are not glued.

gallery_39897_6148_1541915.jpg

Head shot.

gallery_39897_6148_1347241.jpg

Flowing locks :P

gallery_39897_6148_975865.jpg

Back toes.

I'll start painting him in the next week and hope fully get him finished before I head to Download Festival in two weeks :D

Comments and criticism welcomed :)

• 2 months later...

"Rise from your grave"

Ok time to resurrect this thread.

Having been down with a badly broken collarbone I have recently started getting some work done again :D

Which includes this guy who has had some modifications made since the last pics went up. I have changed the hair completely and added a plate to his forehead which I think looks pretty cool :)

I'll get some pics up at some point in the next few days.

To be continued.....

• 2 weeks later...

Having done some more work on this I decided to mod the legs a bit and see if I can put marine style greaves on them too make them look a bit better.

In the meantime could anyone tell me exactly what size base the Daemon Prince model comes with? In millimeters preferably :huh:

I'll be doing some pics of the projects i've been working on recently in the next few days, so I will have some updated pics of this guy too.

Ok as promised here are a couple of pics of the updated Daemon Prince.

I still have more work to do on the legs and need to get a base, the size of which I'm still not sure :down:

But I have re-done the head and think that it looks much better now.

Front

gallery_39897_6148_1468756.jpg

Back

gallery_39897_6148_1104653.jpg

I think the hair looks a lot better now, but what do you guys think? Comments and criticism please :)

Gonna be a while till he sees some paint, and I would like to give him the Mumm-Ra scheme if I can pull it off :)

Good bit of modelling work to do first though.

Thanks for the comments guys, keep em coming ;)

• 1 month later...

Well after a month and a bit of being distracted (Space Marine, New Vegas DLC :) ) I have actually done a bit of work and started sculpting the greaves.

Only have the front base layer down so far, with some venting. Trying to figure out how to proceed from here.

I will try and get some further progress up soon.

In any case, thanks for the various comments ;)

Archived